The remit of NHS dentistry is to secure and maintain oral health. We adopt a preventative approach to achieve this. Where prevention has been unsuccessful, we are proud to provide a very wide range of treatments under the NHS.
• Dental Hygiene – The dentist will help you to keep your teeth and gums healthy by giving you advice on toothbrushing and interdental cleaning at home, highlighting areas you are not cleaning properly, while removing plaque and tartar build-ups with a scale and polish.
• Root canal treatments – https://www.dentalhealth.org/root-canal-treatment
• Treatment of gum problems – https://www.dentalhealth.org/caring-for-my-teeth
• Bridges in certain situations – https://www.dentalhealth.org/bridges-and-partial-dentures
• Partial and full dentures https://www.dentalhealth.org/dentures
• Extractions, including surgical extractions – https://www.dentalhealth.org/what-to-do-following-an-extraction